1/2 Gallon Strictly Medicinal Tincture Press (Lab Press), Stainless Steel Herb Contact Surfaces, Spring-Loaded Return
This press comes complete with an all-new solid base and stainless perforated cylinder. Truly heavy-duty, the press features all stainless-steel herb contact surfaces, silent automatic return, custom inner pan, fingertip adjustment, mirror finish, takes little effort to press (a very smooth action), and has the ability to squeeze out every last drop of liquid. This is the nicest mid-size tincture press on the market. Handmade in Williams, Oregon, America.
International customers please contact us at [email protected] for a shipping quote.
1/2 Gallon Strictly Medicinal Tincture Press (Lab Press), Stainless Steel, Spring-Loaded Return
Features of the 1/2 gallon tincture press:
• Heavy steel construction, unbreakable, with a hard finish
• All stainless steel herb contact surfaces, including custom piston and pressing pans. Piston is precisely turned and mirror-finish as in photo
New bulked-up platen with a bolt-less, form-fitted, stainless-steel juncture to the jack. Sturdy, steady and perfectly plumb.
New inner perforated cylinder assembly is now stock–basically a precision-fit, perforated stainless steel basket on a custom stainless-steel disc. This assembly cannot get stuck, reduces pressing cloth wear and is easily disassembled for cleaning–really sweet! * check below for more specs
Jacks have been retooled with a round stainless toggle for finger-tight lockdown and letdown–no need to use the handle to let down the press.
• Custom stainless steel press handle
• Heavy duty fast lift 6-ton hydraulic jack squeezes out every last drop
• Automatic spring-loaded return, springs attached with high-quality stainless steel rings milled in our shop.
• 3 inch HDPE pressing block included
• 2 Tygon hoses and 2 pressing bags included free of charge
Tincture press 1/2 gallon size
MADE IN AMERICA
“…I bought one of your work horse herb presses ten years ago and use it weekly. Hands down the best investment I’ve ever made as it continues to put $2000 in our humble herbalist pockets every month!”
Manufactured by Strictly Medicinal, LLC
Press is fully assembled and ready to use![videopress HBi4EFc6]