INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (Countries other than the United States of America:
- All international orders ship via AIR MAIL. We will not engage other carriers such as FedEx, DHL, etc. Please do not ask.
- We give no guarantees on receipt of seeds. Most seed companies in the US will no longer ship seeds internationally, due to losses incurred when seed shipments are stolen or destroyed at customs. We are willing to provide international services only as long as the customer accepts this non-guarantee. If you do not accept this policy, do not order from us.
- Small international orders of small seeds may be shipped in an unmarked white envelope. This helps assure receipt, but also means NO TRACKING is available.
- Larger seed orders from foreign countries including Canada will be sent in a standard bubble envelope via international air mail, tracked. Customs delays are now a common occurrence. Please keep track of your tracking and track the package. Do not contact us until 10 weeks from ordering.
- Fresh seeds in stratification (moist medium) are not available internationally. These are marked [INTL NO]
- We cannot ship live bulbs, tubers, roots or plants outside the US.
- We cannot ship tinctures (liquid herbal extracts) outside the US.
- We do not provide phytosanitary certificates.
Australian and New Zealand customers please note: Yes, we do put the Latin name on all packets. Yes, the seeds are cleaned to a very high level of purity. You are nonetheless advised to check with AQIS or MAFBNZ before making an order. We do not check, and disallowed species may be confiscated. We cannot accept responsibility for the actions of AQIS or MAFBNZ, and will not replace or refund any seed shipments sent to Australia or New Zealand.
Yes, we definitely ship tinctures, seeds, bulbs, tubers, roots and plants to Hawaii.
Strictly Medicinal, LLC
PO Box 299
Williams, OR 97544 USA
Phone: (541) 846-6704
Fax: (541) 846-0872
Please note: Once your order is confirmed, it is up for shipment–no additions, changes or cancellations are possible.
Normal turnaround time is 2 working days. Please let us know if the shipment is time-sensitive, it may be possible to provide rush services. Always tell us if you must have a shipment by a certain time. Leave your comments along with the order!
Plants are available to the US only. Plants ordered out of season will be backordered. Delivery of plants begins in mid-march to warm states (Hawaii, Southern California, southwestern states, Texas, southern states and Florida). Delivery of plants to all states begins April 1. After that, most growers want to order their plants and receive them on the standard schedule–plants arriving at the door about 2 weeks after the order is made–and this is our preference, too. If you want your plants at a particular time, please let us know by using the CUSTOMER COMMENT field at checkout. Our plant shipping seasons are: March 15 through July 31, then again Sep 1 through Thanksgiving.
SHIPPING LIVE ROOTS
Ginseng, Goldenseal, Black and Blue Cohosh, Wild Yam, Bloodroot, in short all the forest dependent medicinal herb dormant roots that do best planted in the fall are shipped only between Mid-September and December. Comfrey is shipped spring and fall.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Items purchased from Strictly Medicinal may be returned unopened within 2 weeks of purchase for a refund. A 20% restocking fee may apply. This guarantee does not extend to live roots or plants, which are non-refundable. Removing paper packets from their cellophane packet constitutes “opening.” Shipping charges will NOT be refunded.